Messaging esclusive e private per due persone
2app is committed to gather as little personal information as possible and to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Whatever information is gathered or entered by you when using the 2app application, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2app may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2012.
What we collect
When using the 2app mobile application we may collect the following information:
- Notification token: when your device is first connecting to our server such a token is requested from device providers (Apple Inc and Google Inc) and stored online. It is used to be able to notify you when new messages have been sent to you. You may disable this functionality at any given time.
- When you use the 2app mobile application for sending messages we will transfer these messages over a secure transmission and store them until they have been delivered to your counterparty whereafter they are immediately, completely und irreversibly deleted from our servers.
- Date of registration, date of last activity, number of messages sent and type of operating system used by your device are collected for functional and internal statistical purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in order
- to be able to deliver the functionality 2app proposes to its users.
- to be able to optimse the services by analysing the above mentioned very basic usage parameters.
What we do not collect
2app does never retrieve, save or ask for your name, telephone number, e-mail or physical address, personal photograph, location, contacts list or other personal data.
How we protect your privacy
- We collect as little data as possible
- We collect no personal data
- We don't save your content once it has been delivered
- We protect transmission